Friends

"You are who you surround yourself with."

This rings true for many people and has definitely changed my life. I decided to change my group of friends my junior year of high school and I constantly am changing friend groups. These decisions come with the fact that I was happy with the friends I was with. They were mean, nasty, and selfish. I didn't think they were people whom I wanted to be surrounded with. They were always putting people down as well as making me feel bad about everything. I become a lot happier and nicer when I started making friends that were more like my own personality. They made me grow they didn't try to hold me back. This was the most import part of out friendship. THEY HELPED ME GROW AND FLOURISH. They love having people around me that instill something positive or helpful within me and I can do the same in their life. I don't have time for toxic people and those people that were in my life before now were all apart of God's plan but I am right where I need to be with great friends and a great life. 

Surround yourself with people who make you happy, you trust fully, and can help you see outside of your own life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Makes You Happy?

Discovery