Bechers' Grid


For my Bechers' Grid I did types of alcohol. These were all bottles my roommates and I had and it was easily accessible for me as well as it looked kinda neat so I thought it would be interesting to photograph. I think all the different types of alcohol along with the different companies who produce these drinks made a perfect candidate for my grid. I found the hardest part to be all the layers and it took me a few tries to cut and paste the pictures onto the grid but I really enjoy at the grid turned out. I think the videos that were provided were extremely helpful and I probably watched them 1,000 times to make sure I did the grid correctly because I had messed it up so many times. Overall the assignment was easy because of all the directions and videos that made it simple to use. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends

What Makes You Happy?

Discovery