Try New Things

Pushing outside of your comfort zone can be a giant step in your self discovery process. This can consist of many things but what I have done in the past was to say yes to crazy ideas by my friends.

Over the summer I:

  • Went to a Renaissance Faire
  • Went jet skiing
  • Went dancing
  • Started a blog
  • Coached a softball team
  • Went to Cedar Point

What I listed above were things that I felt really uncomfortable when the idea was presented to me but I am so glad I did. I did these activities with some really great friends that made each and every activity so much fun! 

What I learned from these activities: 

  • Be scared to do something new is completely normal but if you push yourself past that its worth it. 
  • Doing something new with your friends makes the activity so much easier.
  • You learn to love new things

You can learn a lot about yourself by trying new things. I learned I loved a lot more things than I thought I did as well as to open my mind to new things that my friends like to do and I could possibly like too. By opening your horizons and your mind you can learn to love a lot more than just your usual routine you are stuck in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends

What Makes You Happy?

Discovery