Urban Landscape 2.0



I really enjoy learning how to use Animoto. This website was super simple and had click by click instructions that would walk you through your first time. I really enjoyed getting to choose my favorite pictures of my trips upload and arrange them the way I thought they would best fit into my video. I then changed the music around a little, I wanted something that was kinda fast paced but really had a vibe for urban landscape to get my point across. I added a title to the video to let everyone watching know that they are going to get a little taste of downtown. I wish the video could be a little longer to show my favorite of my edited photos that I got to play around with last week. Overall I really enjoyed using this website and I will not be surprised if I find myself using it again outside of class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends

What Makes You Happy?

Discovery