Urban Landscape

I traveled around downtown Toledo, OH to capture the images I thought best represented the growth as well as destruction of the city. I found that when you look for art it finds you, in an old building, or new growth of trees. This picture is taken on a street in the growth of Promenade Park, where the purple of the horizon began to illuminate the entire sky. The lights on the trees contrasts with the stoplight that blazes red. I enjoyed learning about the megapixels of my camera that made this shot as sharp as it could be. I saturated the photo then contrasted around the image to darken the sky a little bit. I enjoyed using the Pixlr X because it was super simple to use and optimize my photo as best as I could.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends

What Makes You Happy?

Discovery