Generative Art

I really enjoyed doing these two images. It was really interesting and fun to play around with Scribbler Too. I made a few images before I finally settled on these two that I wanted to publish in my blog. I think they both convey something completely different but still are interesting and I really enjoyed doing these two images the most. I thought that this application was extremely easy to use and I would gladly use them again and play around with more images. It took me a few tries to get the uploaded image the way I wanted and I event switched my images around four times until I decided I enjoyed this one the best. I thought that this was a great assignment. 


I really enjoyed the flame artwork after my Adobe Flash wanted to work for me. I tried to download these with the other images up top but they didn't come through right away which really stressed me out. 
 "Flatline"
I liked the use of colors with this one. I wanted to keep it simple and to the point. It started off so pink and eventually it looks like a light beam right into death. I felt like this could be looked at as a sad piece of work and the simplicity of it gave it a very open feel for people to express their thoughts and emotions that may come with it. Sometimes simplicity is powerful. 
"A Heartbreak" 
I just imagined a heart breaking and what this may look like with these flames. It looks kind of all over the place which I wasn't quite sure if I even liked but I thought I would leave it up to others to decide. I think the light in the middle gives it that little edge to see that something is exploding but why? I used pinks, purples and reds to represent the powerful colors of love and what may happen if others aren't to careful with peoples hearts. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends

What Makes You Happy?

Discovery