Face Your Demons

Facing my demons, I didn't really think I had them until I realized I hadn't been myself in a long time. It started with my first major break up last year, I was struggling with loss of love, self confidence, and doubt. I felt like if it didn't work with the guy I thought I was going to marry than how could it work with someone down the road. I was broken and I didn't want to face the fact that this man was the cause of all my pain. I had to confront him to move on and flourish into the woman I wanted to become. I talked to him over text because he is childish and honestly it sealed the deal for me right at that moment. After I talked to my ex, I contacted two other people that I felt I needed to close doors with to open new ones. I felt free. This really opened my heart up and I cried because I felt so dang good! I felt like I could move on in peace and write off that chapter in my life. I am glad that time in my life happened because I wouldn't have had to face those people and express how I was feeling as well as, stand up for myself. I felt amazing and it honestly changed my outlook on a lot of other aspects of my life. I am more outspoken then I have ever been in my life, I am a better friend, listener and counselor because I have been through some tough stuff in my life. I want my friends to feel the freedom that I have experienced by facing my own demons in my life. I think that if people faced their problems head on and realized it is going to be okay they will live happier lives altogether.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends

What Makes You Happy?

Discovery