Reflection


I honestly didn't know what to expect coming into this course. I had a hard semester; I was taking 18 credit hours, had a part-time internship and was competing for our University of Toledo Softball team. I was turning in assignments at 11:58 p.m. as well as experiencing a ton of technically difficulties with my Wi-Fi and computer. But I can honestly say that this was my favorite class this semester. I found myself branching out and showing my friends and family the artwork I was creating. I was having fun with the assignments, learning a bunch of new things and pushing myself to work outside of my comfort zone. I think my favorite assignment by far was the website, I was wondered how those were made and it was really cool as well as fun to establish my own page. I think that we covered a variety of topics among the digital media world and this could personally help me with my own career. I want to do Athletic Communications with a major league sports team, this can include; social media, digital media and pictures to be taken. I think that by getting some sort of experience with digital media could really put me above other candidates that are also up for the same job. I think I will be more on the communications side of sports but this class has been an absolute blast to learn. I am really glad I chose to take this course as one of my electives this semester; the course work that I had to complete was totally worth all the stress that went into it. All of the assignments were interesting but I think what I will value the most is the confidence this course instilled within me. Before this class I always said I wasn’t artsy enough or crafty but I think after pushing myself past those limits I set on myself, I created some really unique and fun art that I am truly proud of. Thank you for your time and checking out my blog, I had a great time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends

What Makes You Happy?

Discovery