What Makes You Happy?

Find something you love to do and makes you feel happy.

For me it would have to be baking cupcakes, nothing special straight from the box but my secret is organic eggs. I like to bake a ton of cupcakes when I am feeling down, angry and even happy. It makes me feel satisfied when all my friends and I get together to decorate the cupcakes. I dye vanilla frosting into a bunch of different colors and sometimes even dye the cupcake batter just for fun. After the cupcakes are all decorated I will bring them to friends unexpectedly so that I could make someone else feel just as happy as I do about my cupcakes being beautiful. I know that this sounds simple and it just boxed cupcakes but I feel the happiest when I get to spend time with my friends or by myself doing something I enjoy.

Finding something that makes you happy could be extremely small or huge but either way the most important part is that the actions make you feel happy and clear headed. I think trying a few different things to truly find out what can change your mood around is a really smart idea. Play around, have fun and learn to be free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends

Discovery